Background

Background

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spot Lighting HI




How cute is this!!!
 
I cased this card from a swap I received at convention this year.  The credit goes to Lorri Heiling for such a wonderful card.  When I swap with Lorri I was so thrilled to get this card.   First thing that came to mind was TECHNIQUE!!!  Besides the point that it is such a beautiful card.
 
I did use this card in a Technique Club that I hold once a month.  I think it was a great card to use your stamps in a different way.
 
Stampin' Up! products that I used in this card is as follows:
Cardstock and Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe & Ink, Coastal Cabana & Ink and Whisper White.
Stamp set:  Secret Garden (Framelits are also available to cut out images)
Accessories:  Big Shot and Typeset Alphabet Dies
 

The one thing that I will say with this technique is that you have to press hard when stamping.  And DO NOT rock your stamp when inking it or stamping it.

Technique Club Information

Holiday Catalog

Shop 24/7

Weekly Deals  You really have to check these out!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment