Background

Background

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A little delay


These are my precious Grandkids!!!
 
They are the reason that I miss the DOstampers Thursday challenge this week.  I was crafting their Halloween gifts.  I made them the Chiclets Gum keepers, Tic Tac Holders and another treat holder for a Kit Kat Mini bar.  I know it is early for me to get this all done, but I needed to get it in the mail so they have it in time for Halloween.  These are my daughters children.  They just recently moved from here in MN to TX.  First time for all of them to be out of MN and away from Mom/Grandma.  It is a very hard adjustment for all of us at this point.  But it is getting better day by day.  I do have 2 more grandkids still here in MN that are my sons children.  Of course they are getting the same treat holders as the others ones.   You know how that goes....have to keep it the same!  LOL
 
I promise I will get the challenge card done and post it here.  Along with as many of the DOstampers links to their wonderful creations.  Today's challenge is a sketch challenge.  I will be posting in the next couple of day. 
 
Thanks for understanding.
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment: