Background

Background

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Petite Petals Challenge


It's Thursday and time for the DOstampers challenge for the week.  This weeks challenge is a picture challenge.  Love - Love this one!  The picture has such bold colors, which is right up my alley.  With the cold weather that we are having here in MN, this gives us hope that it will be Spring soon!!


I do have to Thank Glenda Collins for the great layout!  I had cased the layout from a card that she did.

When I saw the picture for the challenge this week I knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use and the color scheme that I was using.  This one was an easy one for me.  Petite Petals had to be used soon and this was my chance to use it.  The Petite Petals stamp set and punch just came out in the Occasions Catalog.  What is so great about this set you can now buy the Stamp set and the punch as a bundle and save 15%!  How great is that!!  Also in the picture above if you maybe asking yourself where did that twine come from???  Let me tell you can get it all FREE right now through Sale-A-Bration!!!!  It can't get any better then that, can it!!


Also in this card you are going to see a few things that you haven't seen before.  Why?  Because they are new products from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  You have to check them both out.  But...you really have to check out the FREE products you can get in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  You are not going to believe it!!  

Below is a list of Stampin' Up! products that I used to create this cheerful master piece.

Cardstock and Ink
Melon Mambo     115320
Daffodil Delight    119683
Whisper White     100730
Gingham Garden DSP    129310

Stamp Sets
Simply Celebrate   Clear Mount  133224  /  Wood   133221
Petite Petal   Clear Mount   133155   /  Wood 133152
   Remember you can Save 15% by buying the punch at the same time!
     Clear Mount   134822   /  Wood   134821

Accessories
Big Shot                       113439
Decorative Dots Impressions Folder  (FREE Item in Sale-A-Bration)   133520
Pearl Basic Jewels     119247
Petite Petals Punch  133322

You are more than WELCOME to join in on the fun of the DOstampers Thursday Challenges.  If you do participate please let me know your link to your post and I will post it here with the rest of the DOstampers links.

Connie:  http://www.cpstamping.blogspot.com

Miriam:  http://mstampinwithyou.blogspot.com

Dawn:  http://dostamping.typepad.com






Thanks for stopping!!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Jan!!! I might just have to CASE this one too.... TFS :)

    ReplyDelete