Background

Background

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Starburst Technique

Love this Technique!!!


Have you ever looked at a project and thought to yourself "there is no way I can do that...it is going to be to hard".  This is what I thought about this technique.  I also thought that it would be to hard to teach my technique club member's.......It wasn't!!!!  It is so easy!!


I really like how this turned out with the Sweet Sobet DSP.  The colors in this paper are so comforting and yet has a pop to it.  Right now you can get this great Designer Series Paper for FREE!!!  And many other Stampin' Up! products.  How?????  Let me tell you!  
It is Sale-A-Bration time!!!
For every $50.00 you spend you get to choose a item FREE from the 

If you would like know how to do this technique and more, I can help you with that.  Every month I hold a class in my home, that I teach 2 different techniques using Stampin' Up! products.  Then with those techniques you make a card with each technique.  Whats even better than that is, the friendships that you will make and a night out of the house!  Couldn't get any better than that.  You can find out more information about my Technique Club here.  You can also get it TO GO!!

The products that I have used on this card is as follows:
Cardstock & Ink
Sweet Sobet DSP  (FREE from Sale-A-Bration)
Whisper White
Sahara Sand
Pool Party, Summer Starfruit or Pistachio Pudding.  (You choose.  This is the Pc under the word enjoy)
Black Stazon Ink

Stamp Set
Simply Celebrate  (From the Occasion Catalog)

Accessories
Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack  (FREE from Sale-A-Bration)
Stampin Trimmer
Stampin Dimensionals

Hope you  "ENJOY"  today's card!




Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment