Background

Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crimped Flower


LOVE this Technique!

This is a technique that I taught in my Technique Thursday club. It is sooooo easy to do.  You start out with a 1" X 12" Pc of Designer Series Paper of your choice.  I have used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for my flower.  This is one of my favorite DSP's.  You will then take the Eyelet border punch and punch one 12" side.  After you have done that you will run this through the crimpier 4 times.   This helps loosen up the DSP to be able to work with it better.  Then you will take a punched out 1 1/4" Circle and cover it with Sticky Tape.  Working from the outside edge of you punched out circle you will start applying the DSP.  You will move inward for the 2nd row.  Finish off the flower with your desired Accessory.  

For the card I used Crushed Curry Cardstock and ran 1/2 of it through the NEW Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder.  LOVE IT!  For the Very Vanilla piece I used the NEW Scallop Trim border punch.  You can get this punch FREE!  It is Sale-A-Bration time for Stampin' Up!  Find out HERE.



I wanted to get a close up so you could see the crimping and the Eyelet border punch that was done on the flower.

If you would like to learn more about my Club or JOIN us CLICK HERE.

To view the NEW exciting punches and more check out the Occasions Mini Catalog.

If you place an order for $50.00 you can get the NEW Scallop border punch FREE or a Stamp set FREE.  Let's get you going, view the Sale-A-Bration Catalog now.
 


2 comments: