Background

Background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo Album


THINGS I LOVE!
This was a album that I did for my Technique club that I have.  If you would like to learn more about CLICK HERE.  In the technique club we do a least 1 photo album in a year.  The club members LOVE IT!  With this album I used the stamp set "Things I Love".  You can get this stamp set FREE right now.  But only until the end of March.  Your asking yourself how?  Let me tell you,  it is Sale-A-Bration time for Stampin' Up!.  When you place an order for $50.00 you can choose this stamp set or another one for FREE!  Start shopping now:  Sale-A-Bration Catalog





1 -2 -3rd Pages

The Designer Series paper that I used is called "Thoroughly Modern".  I LOVE this DSP!  The colors are GREAT!  I also used the NEW In Color Ribbon on the photo album.  Don't you just LOVE the polka dots?  Below are the last 3 pages to the album.  The biggest challenge for the club members was to try and do the page layouts different from mine and everyone Else's.  They had a lot of fun with this project.




4 - 5- 6th Pages

Remeber  it is Sale-A-Bration time!






No comments:

Post a Comment