Background

Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

This is a Sketch Challenge that our demonstrator group did this month.
 I was very excited to do this sketch challenge.  I really liked the sketch that we had to work from.  I decided that I wanted to make a more Masculine Birthday card for this sketch challenge.  Below is what I had came up with for the challenge. 



Happy Birthday!

I used Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper,  I really like this DSP paper.  I am going to be really sad when it goes away.  I also used the stamp set called "Enjoy Every Moment" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes"LOVE THEM BOTH!  The cardstock that I used is Chocolate Chip and In Colors Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry.  I really like these 3 colors together.  Don't you?  I also used for my accessories the Corduroy Button in Summer Sun and In Color Crushed Curry Polka Dot ribbon.  I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I do.

Let's get you shopping for your favorite things!

Sale-A-Bration Catalog

Occasions Mini Catalog

Stampin' Up! Catalog


3 comments:

  1. Great card Jan! I have had my eye on that set for a longtime, I think you have convinced me that I *need* it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card-love the dsp-

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card....nice job on the masculine card Jan!

    ReplyDelete