Background

Background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going Green!


I am Going Green!

On this card I wanted to do something a little different then I would normally do. I am usually a BRIGHT colored cardstock person.  But after I started getting into the card, I really liked the tone and tone.  It made a really nice masculine card.  Have you ever noticed that most men do not receive Thank you Cards?  So I thought way not!  As manly as they want us to think they are I believe deep down they would appreciate a Thank you card once in a while.  I used Always Artichoke cardstock and Mellow Moss cardstock.  The ribbon is the 1 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.  I used the 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4" Circle punches for the background.  The stamp set is the NEW Tiny Tags set and punched out with the NEW Ting Tags punch.  You can find these items and more in the Occasions Mini Catalog

1 comment:

  1. I love this card....I love texture and dimension and this has both. TFS

    ReplyDelete