Background

Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adorned Insert

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE ADORNED JEWELRY????

LOVE IT!!

I was asked to join a swap for an insert for the Adorned Jewelry that Stampin' Up! sells.  The woman that asked me had gone to Convention this year and received one of my swaps.  She emailed me and asked if I would like to join her swap she was putting on.  Of course......LOVE TOO!!  So I would like to Thank Michelle Deslandes for inviting me and for putting on this swap.  I am still waiting for the swaps to come back.  But as soon as they do you will see them right here.  I can't wait!!

For my insert I used Wicked Fun Designer Series Paper, Jewelry Tag Med. Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes (circle)punch, Smooch Spritz Silver Foil (How GREAT is this stuff!!) and the Jewel Basic Rhinestone.  The Stamp sets that I used were "Sweet Centers" and "Tiny Tags".

You are going to have to come back and check out the rest of the swaps when I get them back. 

Holiday Mini Catalog.  24/7 Shopping

Idea Book and Catalog.  24/7 Shopping

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute Jan! Can't wait to see your swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Let's do an insert swap too! I am SO addicted to these. Yours is darling Jan!

    ReplyDelete