Background

Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Club Swap #6

This is the last of them.
Here are the last of the great cards from the swap that I do with my Technique Thursday club.  These cards were done by Jackie and Sally.  How great are these!!!!  In this swap they do not have to use all current or all Stampin' Up! products.  Some of the members are just starting out in stamping.  This way you get a variety of cards

Want to join us?  Just shoot me an email saying you are interested in our swap and I will put you down.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com  If you would like to learn more about my Technique Thursday club  check it out here!  I always have room to add Stampers!  And I love to share what I Love to do.  STAMPING!

Holiday Mini Catalog

Promotion  Hurry it is ending soon!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment