Background

Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Color - SPOOKY

SPOOKY!

I really love how this card turned out.  I made this card for a challenge that I am in for our demonstrators group.  The challenge was to use the NEW IN COLORS.  I am really liking the new colors!  How about all the NEW Stampin' Up! products they have come out with.

For Cardstock I used:  Concord Crush, Peach Parfait and Wicked Fun Specialty DSP.  How GREAT are these together! 
Stamp Sets:  From the Crypt and Wicked Cool.  GREAT sets!
Accessories:  Jewels Basic Rhinestone, Raven Lace Ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 2 1/2" & 1 3/4" Circle Punches.   Love the bling and Ribbon!

If you haven't checked out the new Holiday Mini Catalog yet, what are you waiting for????   There are soooooo many great new products and Stamp sets you are going to LOVE for the Holiday seasons coming up.


Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jan! I love Peach Parfait with Concord Crush and the DP....great card for the challenge, you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE and spooky. Is that possible? lol it looks cute though.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete