Background

Background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thumping Technique

Easy but GORGEOUS TECHNIQUE!!

This technique is called "Thumping".  I would like to thank Gayle, Laurie & Pixie for the inspiration for this card.  These are some of the GREAT ladies that are also Stampin' Up! demonstrators in my group.

I did this technique with my Technique Thursday club.  How the technique is done, you take your stamp and ink up the image.  Then you take a Stampin' Up! marker and thump (or dot) on the inked up image.  You can use as many colors as you would like.  In this card I just used one color to thump with.  This is such an easy technique, but so elegant.  

I used Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White cardstock.  The stamp set that I used was called "Because I Care".  This is a Level 1Hostess set.  Would you like to have this set for your own?  I can help you achieve that!  It is easy and fun to get it!  Just let me know when you are ready to get going to get your own set.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com  

Thank you for stopping.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jan! Love your color choices and the technique is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete