Background

Background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

Halloween time is here!!!
SPOOKY isn't it!!!!!

If you couldn't tell.....this is one of my favorite HOLIDAYS.  My family thinks I am just nuts.  All the decorating I do to my house.  The CRAFTY projects that I do each year.  What can I say...I LOVE IT!!!! 

Ok, enough about me.  On too the card.  I did this card for a swap that I just did with my Demonstrator group.  Our swap theme was anything out of the NEW MINI HOLIDAY Catalog.  If you haven't seen it...you have to go look at it.  Check it out here.   On this card I used Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock.  GREAT colors for Halloween.  "Wicked Cool" is the stamp set that I used.  You are going to LOVE this set.  It is new this year and you can find it in the Main Catalog.  The NEW products that I used out of the mini catalog were:  Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Black Waffle paper.  How cool is the web!  Don't you just love the NEW Bat Punch Stampin'Up! came out with.  I hope you enjoyed the card.  It was allot of fun to make.




Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love love this Jan!!! I can't get over all the elements in your card, it's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love it. You should put up pics of what you do to your house for Hallo. Would love to see them.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete