Background

Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Autumn Leaves

Challenge from Nat King Cole's song "Autumn Leaves".


Our challenge was to take this song and listen to it and then make a card that goes with it.  You can listen to the song if you would like here:  Nat King Cole's Autumn LeavesWhen I listen to the song it reminded me of Autumn with the leaves falling all around you.  The earthy colors of oranges, yellows and browns.  So with all that said here is what I came up with......

I LOVE THIS SET!!!!

The stamp set that I used is one from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  It is called "French Foliage".  (w 120845 & c 121166)   I am going to miss to miss this set once it is gone.  You can still get yours until January 3rd.  Just let me know and I can hook you up with one. 

The colors that I used in the card are:  Crumb Cake (120953), Early Espresso (119686), Cajun Craze (119684), More Mustard (100946) and Very Vanilla (101650).  The ribbon is the Early Espresso Satin (119753) and the Crochet Trim Victoria (118481).

You can shop 24/7!  You have to check it out!

Thanks for Stopping!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty card-you used great colors to pick up the words of the song-red & gold-love the ribbon treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jan!!! What a great job with your ribbon too....so cute!

    ReplyDelete