Background

Background

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frosted Impressions

What a Fantastic Technique!!

Thanks to my upline, Dawn O. for this GREAT technique!

I used this technique at my last Technique Thursday Club.  In the above picture you can see how the Embossed flowers are frosted looking.  It is so easy and fun to do!  You take your piece of the Word Window sheet (114323) that Stampin' Up! sells and run it through the Big Shot (113439) using the "Petals-a-Plenty" Embossing Folder. (116824)  Then you take a Stampin' Up! sanding block and run it across the embossed areas.  This is what gives you the frosted look.  How GREAT is this!!
It is sooo EASY!!

I finished off my card my using Real Red, Whisper White cardstock.  The Designer Series Paper that I used is called "Candy Cane Christmas" which you can find in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The stamp set that I used is called "Seasonal Sentiments" which is also in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  If you haven't checked out this Mini Catalog yet, what are you waiting for!!!  Hurry before it is gone!  Oh....I almost forgot to tell you about the Snowflake, I used the NEW Decorative Strip Die called "Northern Frost".  Yes, you can also find this in the Holiday Mini catalog as well.

You can shop the Holiday Mini Catalog 24/7!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment