Background

Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sketch Challenge 4



Our demonstrator group is doing a Sketch Challenge and I am a little behind! 
You know how it goes...BUSY - BUSY - BUSY!!!

I LOVE SNOWMAN!!

I have seen this snowman done so many different ways and thought he is just adorable.  So of course I just had to use him on a card.  The cardstock that I used is Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Black, Early Espresso and Whisper White.  LOVE the NEW Designer Series paper!  It is called "Candy Cane Christmas".  You can find this paper in the Holiday Mini Catalog only until January 3rd.  And of course I always add a little bling...these are called "Rhinestone Jewels".

Now you can take the Sketch and make your own card.  If you would like to share just email me a picture of your creation and I will post it on my blog.  Have fun stamping!  (jntcrlsn@yahoo.com)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment