Background

Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stamping Technique

BAM STAMPING

It is so easy!!

I have to Thank my upline, Dawn O for introducing me to this technique.  What a great and easy technique!

I used this technique in my Technique Thursday Club last month.  The club members thought this was a great technique as well.  If you would like to join me in my club you can check out all the information here.  For this card I used the Large Clear Block and put on the stamps from the set "French Foliage" on the block.  Great set by the way!  You can find this set for a limited time only in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Then I inked up the stamps with Cajun Craze Classic Ink and stamped my images on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I finished by sponging in the spaces that was not stamped. I used More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze cardstock and classic inks. 

If you would like to join me in my next years Technique Thursday Club, which by the way will start in February, 2011.  You can email me at:  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com  Any questions you may have just let me know.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment