Background

Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Cards

Wicked Cool!!
The following cards I had made for 3 of my Grandkids.  Of course they loved the candy and treats more then the card itself.  LOL  But mom liked the cards.

I would like to thank Gretchen Barron for the inspiration for this card.  She had this Treat Tube card on her blog.  I also would like to thank some other people for the design layouts on these cards.  Not sure who you are, but if you would like credit just let me know.

The above card was for my oldest Granddaughter, Briana.  I used Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I used the Polka Dot Impressions folder and of course I added Bling with the NEW Black Flourish Designer Jewels.


If the Shoe Fits!

I made the above card for 1 of my Grandsons.  This one was for Carson.  He LOVED the candy part of the card!  LOL  We had to do a refill before he left yesterday.  LOL
I used Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  The designer paper that I used is called "Wicked Fun".  This is GREAT DSP!  The stamp set used is called "Wicked Cool".  I have to say this was my favorite set for Halloween this year.
 CUTE!!!

This cute card was made for my newest Granddaughter, Teagan.  This was her 1st Halloween.


I used Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.  The bling that I used on this card is the NEW Black Flourish Designer Jewels.

You have to check out the Holiday Mini Catalog before it is gone!

Thanks for Stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment