Background

Background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gift Card Holders

How CUTE are these????

These turned out just GREAT!!

I have to Thank Vicki Burdick for the inspiration for these GREAT Gift Card Holders.  When I saw these I just had to do them.  Not only did I have to do them, I used these at my Technique Thursday Club.  Are you asking yourself right now...What is Technique Thursday club???  You can find out all the information right here.  This club is a great time!

I have used 2 of the Christmas Designer Series paper that Stampin' Up! has.  The holder on the right is using Jolly Holiday DSP.  Your colors in this DSP are:  Cherry Cobbler (one of my favorite colors), Old Olive and Very Vanilla.  The holder on the left is using the Candy Cane Christmas DSP.  The colors that are in this fabulous paper are:  Real Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Garden Green and Blushing Bride.  In this DSP you even get some BLING right on the paper.  You really can't tell by the picture above, but the Real Red Polka Dots and the strips  are GLITTERED.  You really have to check this DSP out!  I also used the NEW Big Designer Buttons that came out in the Holiday Mini catalog.  These buttons come in 2 different color schemes to match the DSP.  Season's Greetings comes in the stamp set "Four the Holiday's".

Holiday Mini Catalog

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable Jan! I have seen them and wanted to try and make one myself...you have inspired me, thank you! Bet they were a hit at your Club :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete