Background

Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bear Hug!!

How Cute will this be for my Granddaughter's Valentine?

BIG BEAR HUGS ALL AROUND!


LOVE!!!
This is a punch card that I did for a swap group that I am in every month.  I love punch art!!  The colors that I used for this card are:  Soft Suede, Real Red, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White.  I also used the NEW Glimmer paper that you can find in the Occasion's Mini Catalog.  The hair on the Teddy Bear is made from 5/8 Early Espresso ribbon.  I cut off one end and then frayed it.
Occasion's Mini Catalog

Sale-A-Bration Catalog:  So many ways to get FREE Stampin' Up! products.


Happy Stamping!
Jan


7 comments:

  1. This is soo stinkin cute!!! TFS I am now following you from Stampin' Connection thread I am #207 please follow me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ADORABLE!! Now following from SC. come give me a visit. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute,cute,cute! I'm following from Stampin' Connection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project!! Following along from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute ,,,, LOVEit.
    Following you from SC

    ReplyDelete