Background

Background

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

IT START'S TOMORROW!!!

SALE-A-BRATION

FREE - FREE - FREE !!!!

I love this time of year!  It is Sale-A-Bration time.  That gets you FREE Stampin' Up! stamps and products.
How GREAT is that!!!  Wondering how to get these FREE items?  I can tell you how...place any order of $50.00 and you get to choose your FREE stamp set or fabulous products.  You really have to see what Stampin' Up! has come out with for the Sale-A-Bration.  Tomorrow I will be able to post a link for all of you to see the Mini Sale-A-Bration catalog.

The above card was made with Sale-A-Bration DSP (Ice Cream Parlor) and ribbon to match from the catalog.  And I got it FREE!  LOVE IT!!!  I just love the bold bright colors.  The stamp set that I used is also from a FREE stamp set called "Punch Bunch".  Great set!  You can punch out all the images with the Stampin' Up! Punches.

Make sure that you check back tomorrow to view the NEW SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG!

See you tomorrow!

JAN

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Jan! I love all the color, so pretty!!! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful and playful little card! So cute! I'm your newest follower from Stampin' Connection! Stop on by some time! (I'm #1 on List A)

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card! I'm now following from Stampin' Connection!

    ReplyDelete