Background

Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Recipe Swap

Crazy for Cake!!

These recipe swaps are the 2 that I did.  And I have to apologize I do not remember who I got these idea's from.  If you let me know I will post here to give you credit.  For the cake I used Chocolate Chip card stock and Whisper White.  For the icing in the middle and top of cake I used the Word Window punch and then just cut it so it was wavy.  For the cake plate I used just a piece of  Night of Navy card stock and for the legs of the plate I used the Photo Corner punch with Night of Navy card stock.  The background is Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight card stock. 
 I Love how this turned out!

For my background, to get the chicken wire effect, I really used chicken wire to make it.  I took the wire and laid it on top of Whisper White card stock and sponged in with Soft Suede Classic Ink.  How great is that!!!  For the chicken I used Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red Card Stock.  The punches that I used were:  1 3/4 & 2 3/8 Scallop Circle's, Modern Label, 2 1/2 Circle, Heart to Heart and the Scallop Oval Punch.

The finished size to the pages are 6 x 6.  This fits perfectly in the Stampin' Up! books with the page protectors.

I would like to do another recipe swap sometime soon.  If you would like to join us on the next go around please let me know.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com


Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. Jan, your recipe creations are just adorable!!! I particularly love that happy chicken!!!

    ReplyDelete