Background

Background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sketch Challenge SSC032

Every Thursday DoStampers have a blog challenge.  This week it is a Sketch challenge.
If you would like to join in on the fun, just let me know and I can email all the Thursday Challenges that we have lined up.  When you are done with your art you can send it to me and I will get it posted for all to see.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

My finished art project!

I used Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink & Real Red Card stock to make the base of the card.  On the Real Red Pc I ran it through the Big Shot with the Impressions folder "Elegant Lines".  I LOVE my Big Shot!!  You can do so many different things with it.  All the different Dies, Impressions Folder that Stampin' Up! has for it, your creativity is endless.  For the leaves I used a variety of colors to give it the depth.  The colors are Wild Wasabi, Garden Green and Certainly Celery.  To get my leaves I used my Big Shot and the die called " Sizzlits Little Leaves".  The LOVE is from the new set you can find in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  It is a new Valentine's set that came out called "XOXO".  After I stamped the image I than colored in the heart with Real Red and finished it with putting Dazzling Diamonds glitter on.

I hope you enjoyed this challenge, I sure did!  Come on and join us for the next challenge.



Happy Stamping!

Jan

3 comments: