Background

Background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Color Challenge SSC030

Wasn't sure about the color combination????

Once I pulled the colors and laid them on the table together, it wasn't as bad as I thought.  LOL  Actually once I started to design my card it was really easy to design with this color scheme.  I hope you like what I came up with. 

Great Colors Together!!!

Well you know what color card stock that I used.  For the LOVE background I used the NEW Lots of Love Letterpress plate and Whisper White Craft Ink.  LOVE these plates!!!  You really have to check out all the great Letterpress plates that Stampin' Up! has come out with.  Check it out!  You use the plates with the Big Shot.  If you haven't used the Big Shot.....you really have to check it out!!!  I would be more then happy to help you with this.  I LOVE my Big Shot!!!  For the 3 Hearts that you see I again used the Big Shot with the Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die.  LOVE IT!!  And of course you have to add the Bling, these are the Basic Rhinestone Jewels.  The "Valentine Greeting's" is from the stamp set called "Grateful Greetings".  Great set you have to check this one out if you haven't.

If you would like to join our group in the Thursday challenges just let me know and I will forward the information to you and once you have done your project send it to me and I will post it here for everyone to see. How fun is that!!!! jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

You can always shop here24/7
 
 
Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the letterpress LOVE and the polka dot hearts...great job on the challenge Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, So Cute Jan! I really like the textured hearts cute, cute, cute! Thanks for Sharing, have a Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the color combo Jan. It's an adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete