Background

Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Toy Story 3 / Woody

THIS TURNED OUT GREAT!!
Carson's favorite!!

This is not the best picture, but I didn't have time when I got it done to get a better picture of the card.  Sorry!  I was running late.  Carson LOVE IT!!  This is his favorite character from the Toy Story movies.  Carson (My Grandson) turned 5 yrs old.  He is getting so big.  He is turning into a little man.

I just had to share my Punch Art with all of you.

Shop 24/7!

Thanks for Stopping!
Jan

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Jan your Woody card is...So Dang Cute! Fabulous Job! Thanks for Sharing, have a Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan...this is a gReAt card! Amazing what can be accomplished when you're under the gun! No pun intended! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woody is absolutely darling! Very creative of you!

    I'm your newest follower from the thread on SC. I invite you to stop by #53 and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT! Love him! #271 following from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete