Background

Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nikki's Recipe Swap

Pumpkin Bars reminds me of Fall.
Right now in MN I would rather see SPRING!!

Here is another set of Recipe cards from the swap that I did.  This set is from a friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Nikki Rueth.  I meet Nikki last year at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City.  She is from Wisconsin.  Is is so great being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you meet so many GREAT people and make so many good friends.  If you to would like this opportunity I can get you started.  In fact...there is a GREAT DEAL coming up in 5 days!!!!  So if you ever thought about being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! or just for a Hobby demonstrator you have to check out the DEAL!!  You can contact me at:  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com for more information.

How CUTE is the Owl Cut Out???

I love both of Nikki's swaps!  I really like the Owl!  You know that Stampin' Up! has an Owl punch to make the Owl that Nikki used on this swap.  How easy is that!!!  Stampin' Up! has so many great punches, if you haven't seen them you really have to check them out.

I am going to be doing a Recipe Swap soon.  If you are interested in joining just let me know.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

Happy Stamping!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. I love these recipe swap ideas! Thanks for sharing.
    I'm following through SC

    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete