Background

Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Love is in the Air

Letter Press Plate.


I love this card because it is so simple but yet, it is so elegant.  On this card I used the NEW "Lots of Love" Letterpress plate.  This is used with the Big Shot.  What is the Big Shot????  It is the BEST thing Stampin' Up! has come out with!  OK, maybe 1 of the best things.  LOL  They have been out doing themselves with every catalog.  If you haven't tried a Big Shot or if you have the Big Shot and haven't tried the Letterpress Plates. You have to try them, they are GREAT!

The Card Stock and ink that I used for this card is:  Whisper White and Real Red.  I also used the New stamp set "XOXO".  You can find this set in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  To punch out the stamped image I used the 1-1/4" Square punch and then rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder punch.  I then placed this on a Real Red Pc. that I punched out with the Scallop Square punch.  And put it all together with a 5/8 Real Red Satin ribbon.  How easy it that!!

You can always shop 24/7 Right Here!



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment