Background

Background

Saturday, October 13, 2012

BOO



Cute Little Dude!!!

I know I have said this before....but this set I believe is my 2nd favorite set that I have for Halloween.  The set is called "Googly Ghouls".  You can find this set and many more great sets in the Holiday Catalog.  I posted previous a card similar to this one, I just changed this one up a little.  It is amazing how you just change a few things and the card is still great but has a different look to it.

If you notice the Basic Rhinestones on the BOOOOO, they are just the natural Rhinestones.  But, the other 3 I have colored those with a Black Sharpie Marker before putting those on.  I just wanted to give it another look.  The Designer Series Paper that you see is called "Howlstooth & Scaringbone".   Did you notice the Googly Eye on the little dude?  You can also find these items in the Holiday Catalog.  I am telling you, you have to check out the Holiday Catalog. 


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment