Background

Background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thank you





I have seen this layout on so many cards, I just had to create one.  It is a quick and easy layout!  What more could you ask for. LOL 

The background is embossed with the the Polka Dot Impressions folder which was run through the Big Shot.  Also ran through the Big Shot was the tag that you see.  To make the tag I used a Framelit from the Apothecary Accents set.  Then I just sponged the outside and stamped it with "Thanks" from the Kindness Matters stamp set.   I just love the designer series paper that is making the flags.  You can find this designer paper and many more in the Stampin' Up! Catalog or the Holiday Catalog.  It is called "Comfort Cafe", by the way.   I finished off the card with a little bow made out of the Bakers Twine in Early Espresso.

Shop 24/7


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment