Background

Background

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trick or Treat

Is it a treat box or is it a ????

Add Tealights and you have a wonderful Halloween Votive.
 
Some of you may have seen this in the Stampin Success a few months back.  I was asked by my Upline (Dawn O) to make it for one of our Quarterly Demonstrator meetings.  It was one of the Make -n- Takes that we did at the meeting.  We added of course candy to it instead!!
 
I did make a few changes to the one in the Stampin Success.  For the Tangerine Tango trim on the top of the box I used the Tastefully Trim Die and ran it though the Big Shot.  If you start with a 1" strip of Cardstock you will be able to line that up to the edge of the die to get a straight cut and then you will have an extra piece to have for another project.  How great is that!!
 
For the box itself, I made it up to be able to use the Toxic Treat Stamp set on the front of the box.  For the pattern of the box you can find it on my Google Documents.  I didn't use the Fancy Favor Die just because the stamp set was to tight of a fit for stamping.  If you have any other questions just let me know.
 
 
 
Thank you for Stopping!
  


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this treat box Jan!!! I never thought of a tea light holder, how fun would that be?!? Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete