Background

Background

Friday, October 5, 2012

Framing up Halloween

I so bummed when I didn't recruit this past month to get the FREE Printers Tray that Stampin' Up! was offering their demonstrators.  So I had come across this frame and right away thought to myself, I can use this in place of the printers tray to do my own frame.  And this is what I came up with.
Hope you like it!


 
I just had a stamping play date with a couple of fellow demonstrators this past weekend.  We were to do a 3D project and bring it with so that we could all make it together.  I will be posting the other projects later this week.  You are going to love them!!



In this frame I inked my Spider Web Impressions Folder with Basic Black and ran it through the Big Shot to get the background effect.  For the label I took a 1" piece (width) of Tangerine Tango and the Blossom Punch.  Then I stamped the "Trick or Treat" and put that in the punch to get the same sides as the Tangerine piece.  The "Trick or Treat" is from the stamp set "Toxic Treats" set.  The spiders are from "Googly Ghouls" set.  And of course you have to add the Googlies eyes.
 
 


For this frame I was surfing the web and came across a card that had these 2 ghosts with the pumpkins and thought that would be great.  I do not have the name of the person that I got my inspiration from for this frame.  I am so sorry...but if you come across this let me know and I will make sure I give you credit.  
The ghosts are punched out of the Owl Punch and the eyes are embossed with a mixture of  Black and Iridescent Ice embossing powders.  The stars are done with the Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.




This frame I wanted a little bit more color.  Love the bright colors!  Oh ya and my sister wanted something done with the Witches feet.  LOL  The feet and the saying is from one of my all time favorite sets called "Wicked Cool".  The background I ran through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Impressions Folder.




The final frame was inspired by the Stampin' Up! printers tray that they had done.  The great Designer series paper is Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.  You can find this in the Holiday Catalog. The "Spooky" and the web is from the set "Wicked Cool".
 
I hope you like my version of the printers tray as much as I LOVE IT!

Shop 24/7

Thank you for Stopping!



2 comments:

  1. I was one of the LUCKY fellow demonstrators that got to make one of these with Jan - and OMGosh it's ADORABLE! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity ;) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Jan - love all the panels. Wonderfully spooky!

    ReplyDelete