Background

Background

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wedding Announcement

Love the Vintage Look
 
I have to thank Heather Klump for this card.  I made a few modification to her card but most of it is cased from her.  Thanks Heather!
 
I made 20 of these wedding announcements for a lady at work.  She wanted something to send her friends and family with a picture of there wedding to announce they had gotten married on their vacation.   She loved how they turned out and so did everyone that received one!
 
I love the Tulle ribbon!!  It just makes the whole card come together and give it the vintage look.  I would have never put Whisper White and Very Vanilla together.  But I will now!  With the sponging and the spritzing of the brown just puts it all together as well.  The flowers that you see are made of a punched Scallop Circle and then different size Circle punches. Punch out your desired image and then cut the punched image with your Paper Snips to make it look like a spring. I then took and sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip.   You will then roll it up starting from the outside in. To adhere it together you will place a Mini Glue Dot on the bottom.  I finished the flowers off with either a Basic Pearl or a Antique Brad.
 
Thank you for Stopping By! 
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment