Background

Background

Friday, October 26, 2012

Cherry On Top

Masculine Card
 
Masculine cards are not one of my favorite cards to make.  Not sure why...maybe because they are just harder to come up with.  LOL  But, every once in a while I figure that I better do a couple of them.  Need to send some out to the male family members.  LOL
 
 
The saying "Happy Birthday with a Cherry on Top"  is from a Hostess set called "A Cherry on Top".  You can earn this set for just $12.00!  Contact me and I can tell you how to do it.  You will have allot of fun with your family and friends as you are earning this set.  How fun does that sound!  There are also so many more sets you can earn at a low price as well.  What are you waiting for...call me, email me!!  612-799-6127 or jntcrlsn@yahoo.com
 
For the Chocolate Chip ribbon that you see on the card is the Polka Dot Ribbon just turned around.  How fun is that!!  Just think of the possibilities you can do with all the Stampin' Up! Ribbons.
 
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment