Background

Background

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cute Little Monkey

Isn't she cute?
 
 
I have to thank Jackie Topa for this cute little monkey.  Thank you Jackie!
 
I did this card for a Punch Art swap that I was in.  I love to do Punch Art!!  It is probably at the top of my list for cards to do.  For this card I used 2 different stamp sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes and the background stamp Wood Grain.  I used the Wood Grain stamp on the frame around her.  It is hard to see in the picture.  It is also hard to see, on the Whisper White background, I ran this piece through the Big Shot in the Stripes Impressions Folder.  I finished off the card by wrapping some Early Espresso Twine around and adding the Wish Big tags.
 
I hope you liked her, as much as I do!
 
 
Shop 24/7 for your Stampin' Up! punches and cardstock to make this same card.
 
 
Happy Stamping! (Or should I say Punching)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment