Background

Background

Thursday, October 4, 2012

EEK.....Mummy & Bat!

Isn't this Little Guy is the CUTEST!

Soot Stamping Technique

LOVE - LOVE the Googly Eyes!!
 
I just did the technique last month for my Technique Club that I hold once a month.  When my club member's came in and sat down and I started out explaining the technique and I got to the part about putting a flame to cardstock.....you can imagine the looks I got!  LOL  But it all went well and no one burned down my house.  If you would like to find out more about my Technique Club you can find it  HERE.
 
The Mummy and Bat is from the new stamp set called "Googly Ghouls".  Another Halloween set that I have fallen in Love with.  You have to check out all the new sets  and products that Stampin' Up! have come out with in the Holiday Catalog.  You will not believe it, again Stampin' Up! have outdone themselves!!
 
Just a little explanation of what the club is.  I teach the member's 2 different techniques and then they take these techniques and make a card or a 3D item with the technique.  Love Sharing what I Love to do!
 
You can shop 24/7
 
Thanks for Stopping!
  



2 comments: